1. All Employees and Volunteers of Cookeville Communications, Participating Sponsors, and other companies that may be involved with the contest; including family members and roommates, are not eligible to qualify or win.
2. Prize winner(s) will be responsible for any and all applicable taxes and fees associated with any awarded prize(s).
3. Means of qualifying or winning a contest may vary. See Official Contest Rules for complete details.
4. Only one winner per household in a 30 day period is allowed, unless otherwise specified.
5. Depending on the contest/prize, contestants may be required to be at least 21 years of age to participate; see Official Contest Rules for complete details.
6. Winner must be a legal resident of Tennessee or Kentucky.
7. Winner must present photo identification when picking up prize(s). If a winner is unable to pick up prize(s), the winner may authorize someone else to pick up prize(s), Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, but must notify Cookeville Communications of the authorization.
8. Prize(s) must be picked up within 30 days of winning or will be forfeited. In some instances, prize(s) have expiration dates and Cookeville Communications is not responsible for those deadlines.
9. Winners/Qualifiers are non-transferable.
10. Prizes are awarded “as is.” Prize(s) may not be transferred.
11. No purchase necessary.
12. Cookeville Communications has the right to use the winner’s and/or qualifier’s voice, name, and likeness for promotional purposes without any compensation.
13. Cookeville Communications has the right to disqualify any individual from a contest at any time, for any reason.
14. Cookeville Communications has the right to substitute prizes, end a promotion and/or change the date of an event, at any time without prior notification.
15. Cookeville Communications, LLC has the final say in any matter.