General Contest Rules
WGSQ/WGIC/WHUB/WPTN., its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (together, the “Company”), will conduct its contests substantially as described in these general contesting rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. Employees of WGSQ/WGIC/WHUB/WPTN, contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, members of the immediate family are not eligible to participate and win.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Contest void where prohibited by any and all local, state, and federal laws.
4. Contests are open for residents in the immediate listening area of WGSQ/WGIC/WHUB/WPTN.
5. All entries become the property of WGSQ/WGIC/WHUB/WPTN including names, voice, photographs, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and any other contests.
6. The company is not responsible for lost or misdirected entries or mail. Contest participants offering incorrect contest/entry form information may be disqualified at WGSQ/WGIC/WHUB/WPTN’s discretion. No mechanical duplication or alteration of any of the Company's stations entry form or forms affiliated in any way with WGSQ/WGIC/WHUB/WPTN is prohibited.
7. WGSQ/WGIC/WHUB/WPTN reserves the right to refuse a contestant a prize where an applicable age is necessary and WGSQ/WGIC/WHUB/WPTN has made the necessary age to win available.
8. All prizes must be picked up at 698 South Willow Ave. in Cookeville, TN, within 30 days of the contest winning date unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules.
9. Participants and winners must be U.S. residents and subject to verification by use of proper identification (Drivers license, state ID, or military card).
10. Only one prize per household from any of WGSQ/WGIC/WHUB/WPTN’s stations within any 30 day period for prizes valued up to $50.00 and only one prize per household from any of WGSQ/WGIC/WHUB/WPTN’s stations within any 365 period for prizes valued over $500.
11. WGSQ/WGIC/WHUB/WPTN reserves the right to substitute any prize not grantable for another prize of equal value.
12. By participating in the contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against WGSQ/WGIC/WHUB/WPTN, its employees and agents including liability resulting from injury during use of said prize or travel.
13. Decisions of the judges at WGSQ/WGIC/WHUB/WPTN are final.
14. WGSQ/WGIC/WHUB/WPTN cannot mail any prize at any time. If you need to make an arrangement please contact us at 931-526-7144.
15. All contest rules and requirements for individual contests will be available for viewing during regular WGSQ/WGIC/WHUB/WPTN business hours at WGSQ/WGIC/WHUB/WPTN’s main offices at 698 South Willow Ave, Cookeville, TN 38501.